UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The rules are the rules so CAS would shrug their shoulders at any complaint but if as seems correct if some clubs get away with it and others don't is that something CAS could have looked at?
From the things I have read it is nothing to do with us making a profit or a loss but the accusation that our sponsors were given a back fill payment from the Group to make good their sponsorship. Not saying that is the case but I'm sure it goes on at many clubs.

My comment was just about the lack of media articles, tweets etc pronouncing us guilty or not. It's a huge story and no-one (more or less) is saying anything about it.

Because there’s really nothing to say on it. This isn’t some random made up transfer rumour bullshit you can print then find a convenient excuse as to why it proved to all be bullshit later. we are waiting on a court verdict, nothing is going to get leaked beforehand, absolutely nobody will have any genuine information and any speculation is based on fuck all and worth as much as the opinion of a 2 year old

From the things I have read it is nothing to do with us making a profit or a loss but the accusation that our sponsors were given a back fill payment from the Group to make good their sponsorship. Not saying that is the case but I'm sure it goes on at many clubs.
UEFA and FFP needs looking at but it is a minefield

This thread reminds me of many threads over the years in the transfer forum, at the moment.

I think I’ll put Bluemoon down until about 10:00 on Monday morning!

Not getting my hopes up or dashed at all yet.

See you all on the other side!

My comment was just about the lack of media articles, tweets etc pronouncing us guilty or not. It's a huge story and no-one (more or less) is saying anything about it.

Correct.

Sad to say I've spent far too much time trawling the internet to find anyone, anywhere, saying anything, and while there's a lot of noise from the usual suspects, there's nowt of any substance that I can find.

Because there’s really nothing to say on it. This isn’t some random made up transfer rumour bullshit you can print then find a convenient excuse as to why it proved to all be bullshit later. we are waiting on a court verdict, nothing is going to get leaked beforehand, absolutely nobody will have any genuine information and any speculation is based on fuck all and worth as much as the opinion of a 2 year old
Do you accept that both City & UEFA already know what will be said on Monday? Because they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.