UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify. We've been cleared, we know we've been cleared, but we can't guarantee we've been cleared because we don't know we've been cleared but we have been cleared, we just don't know it yet.

Does that sum it up?
We've not been cleared, we've been totally exonerated. That's much better.

BTW, I knew we were weeks ago without being in the least bit ITK.

Ha. I'll try not to let you down. My 'ITK' powers are not what they once were. I only really pick up anything City related if the story's got legs in Germany. Think the last ITK stuff I posted was the SAP partnership from a few years back. Perhaps the least interesting ITK post in Bluemoon history.
Der Spiegel's reputation has been battered in recent years. I know it was being investigated for fabricating stories and its Editor quit but what was the outcome of the inquiry into that scandal? City being cleared will not help their reputation either. I don't know the politics in Germany very well but Der Spiegel is generally left wing isn't it so it would make an unlikely ally of Bayern Munich under its present leadership. I am also looking forward to your post.

Der Spiegel's reputation has been battered in recent years. I know it was being investigated for fabricating stories and its Editor quit but what was the outcome of the inquiry into that scandal? City being cleared will not help their reputation either. I don't know the politics in Germany very well but Der Spiegel is generally left wing isn't it so it would make an unlikely ally of Bayern Munich under its present leadership. I am also looking forward to your post.

don’t think this will damage their reputation too much, they’ve only published the emails which by all accounts are genuine but taken out of context

I wouldn't take anything Sam says as gospel. Not sure if this is still the case, but at one time, his 'source' at the club was a shit-stirring bellend who had about as much insight into the club as Doris the cleaner.

Of course everyone has been told ...can you imagine Khaldoon, Fran, Txiki and Pep all hovering around the fax machine at 9.30am :)

I wouldn't take anything Sam says as gospel. Not sure if this is still the case, but at one time, his 'source' at the club was a shit-stirring bellend who had about as much insight into the club as Doris the cleaner.

Get your facts right. Doris is the tea lady. Ethel is the cleaner. And you call yourself an ITK? Tut tut.

P.S. Any juicy stories you have please PM me. Pretty please. ;)

Goes by the name of Ewing?

Dallas-JR-Ewing.jpg

Your not too far off with the dynamics mate. Der Spiegel printed a few 'interesting' articles about Bayern. Bayern threatened to sue them out of existence. Der Spiegel became a little more, dare I say, complient?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.