• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Walker Stones Otamendi Mendy
Doyle Gundog Rhodri
Bernado Jesus Sterling

Hoping for 4 - 0 win, probably 2 - 2

I'm liking that but I don't think Doyle will start the game.
I think he's more likely get a run out from 60 minutes if we're leading and reasonably comfortable, as it wouldn't help his confidence if he started then had to be taken off because Brighton had fluked a goal and were looking solid at the back.

No idea re; team. We’ll either get beat 2-0 or we’ll win 5-0. No in between with City at the moment.

will we see some more youngsters get a go?

I think Pep wants to get the senior squad as much upto speed as possible for the cup games so my guess is a not which is totally understandable but also a bit of a shame

love to see more of what Doyle, THB and Braff could do

I think Pep wants to get the senior squad as much upto speed as possible for the cup games so my guess is a not which is totally understandable but also a bit of a shame

We may see more of the youngsters now that the top four place is nailed down.

I would prefer to see second place secured first.

Hope Santan starts today on the wing — we need is trickery and industry.

We'll deliberately go 0.3 down, then pep will unfurl a large "f*ck uefa" banner and we'll go on to smash them 3.8.

You heard it here first...

Don't think the youngsters will start until such time Pep believes his "senior players" are ready for the cup games

We'll probably see close to a full strength side, it'll be the next game we see players rested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.