Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a good job they had the league all but won before the break. They’ve not exactly been on fire since the return.

They weren't exactly on fire for the ten games before - I think they're reverting to the mean after over-performing for a season and a half.

A lot of the run they had earlier this season was their belief and a lack of belief from opponents. That's not quite there any more, and I'd be surprised if either of us get close to 100 next year.

still need to drop 2 more points I think in order for them NOT to beat our 100 pts total -

they are on 93 pts now with 3 games to.

They have Arsenal (away), Chelsea (home) and Newcastle (Away)

There is a chance they wont get it which would be a little bit of comfort

Let's be real, no one would be happy if they dropped 2 points.

Only one team deserves to have hit triple figures.

The accuracy of this from their match report on the bbc....

"Two wins and a draw from their remaining four games will see Klopp's side set a new benchmark, but it is not the only record still possible for them this season.

In reaching 100 points, City also set a record Premier League title-winning margin - finishing 19 points clear of their nearest challengers. Liverpool are 26 points ahead of City, albeit having played a game more.

No bbc bias.

Didn’t we finish 25 points clear of Liverpool when we did 100 points or has that been forgot about

The accuracy of this from their match report on the bbc....

"Two wins and a draw from their remaining four games will see Klopp's side set a new benchmark, but it is not the only record still possible for them this season.

In reaching 100 points, City also set a record Premier League title-winning margin - finishing 19 points clear of their nearest challengers. Liverpool are 26 points ahead of City, albeit having played a game more.

No bbc bias.
Most have been reviewed by VAR prior to publication.

They weren't exactly on fire for the ten games before - I think they're reverting to the mean after over-performing for a season and a half.

A lot of the run they had earlier this season was their belief and a lack of belief from opponents. That's not quite there any more, and I'd be surprised if either of us get close to 100 next year.
They are fucked if they have to use squad players so surely they can’t have another year with no injuries to key players .i think though next season a another team who plays in red are gonna get a lot of help .

Worth remembering if they finish on 100 their goal difference would be vastly inferior too.
And our losses came to two top teams in close score games. They got slaughtered by Watford and thrashed by us.

It takes very little research to see their not close to having the type of season we had, but that wont be the media narrative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.