UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my worry I don't believe any of them until I hear the verdict myself. The last one I fell for was Sam Lee continually stating we were going to be cleared then we got a two year ban.
The difference then was that when he was saying that all the other media were still relentlessly reporting that we were being banned (the only surprise was the two years). What we have got now is total media silence. That speaks volumes to me.

What makes you so this?
A negative comment in a mainly optimistic last few pages.
We will get exonerated see you on Monday morning.

I'm probably pessemistic slightly, but I honestly think the hacked emails are real. I get the ethical side of this in unfair, but no-one has actually discussed the fact if they are real, it's utterly stupid from our club (hacking or no hacking). We've seen Cook/Nedum emails. That really got under my skin. I'm angry after the initial FFP punishment which has tainted us since, that we've been caught sending emails like that (ok I'll wait on whether they are real after Monday), but honestly I could see us getting punished in 3 years for incompetence within the club below chairman level. We look disjointed in certain area's of the club.

Disagree there pal. Maybe not Shearer so much but Pearce fucking hates us. Still bitter that we binned him.
I don’t think he does you know.

In 2015 he said he fancied us for the league when interviewed and when they asked why, he said he enjoyed his time with us and wanted us to, obviously a shit reason and a stupid comment but still, shows he does like us.

I'm 100% they haven't known for weeks FWIW. Maybe from Weds at the earliest, Friday by close of business most probably. Absolutely no reason to let sides know weeks in advance. Simply makes a leak likely.

Dont think ive seen anyone claim weeks.

I personally think 10 days, i.e a week prior to the 10th which was the original date. Which is in no way a long time, relatively speaking.

Last edited:
All embargoed Judgments I have ever seen had no more than a 48 hour embargo. Most were 24 hours. I agree entirely with you Stefan they will not have known for weeks. However they will have been confident after the hearing if it went well.
Maybe it was the collective ”Oh fuck!!” from the UEFA side when HH appeared...

I'm probably pessemistic slightly, but I honestly think the hacked emails are real. I get the ethical side of this in unfair, but no-one has actually discussed the fact if they are real, it's utterly stupid from our club (hacking or no hacking). We've seen Cook/Nedum emails. That really got under my skin. I'm angry after the initial FFP punishment which has tainted us since, that we've been caught sending emails like that (ok I'll wait on whether they are real after Monday), but honestly I could see us getting punished in 3 years for incompetence within the club below chairman level. We look disjointed in certain area's of the club.
The emails are real enough, but they are not evidence of wrong doing, just of conversations. If Uefa relied on them as evidence, they are toast.
Agreed, sending emails of that type was crass and hopelessly unsafe.

Last edited:

Of course they are real and of course it's been discussed. Endlessly in fact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.