UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested to see if there's anything in the Sunday papers later on, last chance for the regular media to actually spring a surprise.

Sure I read somewhere today (think Twitter) that @Prestwich_Blue knows of one paper that has been prepped and we may hear something tomorrow?

Read a lot of pages today and haven’t slept much so could have got it completely wrong

Last edited:
There is no point in second guessing what the CAS outcome will be. The one thing I am thinking is that the club and UEFA already no what the verdict is. Also that both of them have to keep quiet until the verdict is released on Monday.

Wouldn't our players know by now if CAS have delivered the outcome to us or will they be kept in the dark by our club until Monday?

Pure guesswork on my part but I’d imagine if the club know the result they’ll keep it amongst a select few - basically senior management and Pep - to try and reduce the chance of any leaks. Maybe Pep will drop a few hints to the players because they’re bound to ask him surely. Then again, it looked like he was dropping hints to the whole world yesterday! Despite so many positive noises and rumours though, I’m still nervy as fuck and just can’t accept this is in the bag just yet.

Interested to see if there's anything in the Sunday papers later on, last chance for the regular media to actually spring a surprise.
sorry if it has already been published , but where and how is the verdict being announced/published at 9.30 am on Monday?

I’m not denigrating him!! I think it’s sad that the club has acted the way it has to one of the true blues who report on City, but as I said I feel he has lashed out and there will be no way back. Of course I hope I’m wrong, but it’s just my opinion at the end of the day...

I don’t think a well constructed and balanced tweet constitutes lashing out.

Quite the contrary, IMO.

Haec insula est Britannia. All downhill after that for me.

I think I switched off by the time we hit the green book.

I still have a PS form that I was given by Dr Lock. He punished me because (and I quote the text on the form)
‘For having a pen thrown at him’ - that’s right. Someone threw a pen at me and I got punished.

The work was to write an essay on whether the Roman legal system was more or less fair than the current British legal system.

I tore it up in his face. I then went to the art rooms and taped it back together before laminating it.

Sure I read somewhere today (think Twitter) that @Prestwich_Blue knows of one paper that he been prepped and we may hear something tomorrow?

Read a lot of pages today and haven’t slept much so could have got it completely wrong

Definitely...

10743462-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.