UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuart Pearce, co-commentating at the end of the Sheffield Utd v Chelsea game just finished, says he would be astounded if CAS overturned the City ban. There you have it ... from the horses mouth that is Beany!
That’s actually very good news given Pearce is astounded by most everything he encounters.

I am A lawyer. Although never having dealt with CAS I have dealt with many Arbitration entities both in the UK and Internationally, as well as Courts of Appeal in the UK and US. In these instances it is usual for a Judgment to be handed down in embargoed form. It is normal for this to be kept quiet by the parties. In City’s case the idea of them not leaking this when the whole issue surrounds leaked emails makes Perfect sense to me.
Absolutely! We’re also no longer in the days when City were unable to keep things quiet. I’ll only believe something once it’s published unless Khaldoon, Simon Pearce or Vicky Kloss has personally revealed it. Of course it’s possible someone will have leaked it but I doubt any of the senior officials would be daft enough to leak it. Someone at the club may well have put two and two together and leaked that OR possibly someone who knew for definite has leaked something but knowing City’s determination to do things the right way I can imagine them clamping down on anyone who has leaked something these days.

My Rag neighbour is convinced we are getting banned, i have said that there appears to be a lot of positive talk that CAS have sided with us.

His instant reply was that we must have bribed them, I asked him why and he said because the proof was all there in the leaked E.Mails.

I replied that the club have insisted from day one that this was a co-ordinated attack on the club using hacked and out of context documents, Given that CAS are well respected and independant is it not feasible that when they had all the facts in front of them they agreed with us.

His reply? No, you're cheats end of.

If it does go our way then it will still follow us around for a good while, Media have done their job well.
I say you take a shit in his garden

If, like you, he has some “normally reliable source,” he should have the stones to keep it to himself and not feel like he has to try to elevate himself by putting it out.

Oh, and it’s not really “news” until it is official. Right now, it’s some hanger-on “insider” saying he knows a secret.

I guess when City let him go, he felt he could get away with using the old sources and divulging information OTHERS should be announcing. But, a guy gotta eat, am I right??

It’s not a good look, ITK or not, especially given the gravity of the matter. Lost some respect from me, which won’t keep him up at nights, but I think a fair few feel the same way.

Really? What a see you next Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.