UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been talking to an old friend whose a professional gambler and his take on it is were fucked as the bookies never get it wrong on this type of bet
8-1 and he wont touch it

He is a fucking rag twat though
Tell me where I can get 8:1 tomorrow and I’ll be lumping a ton on

Can't help but feel if we have nothing to hide
Why are we burying it ?
I believe the club and UEFA know the outcome, I think it's only fair to assume that especially with the original announcement due yesterday.

However, just like how Pep makes a point to treat visiting teams with respect in contrast to how Liverpool literally jumped us at Anfield then I imagine the club hold the same integrity with regards to a story that has been victim to untold amounts of leaks and Chinese whispers.

Heard anything new Tolm?

Absolutely nothing and I would be doing this board a disservice saying otherwise.

I certainly have contacts but they are not at this tier one level, as I say, they won't or can't call it.

I've shared plenty in terms of the optimism and have long held the belief City would have been stupid to leave this to chance, hence why I have felt since the verdict that we are almost as certain as we can be that we have had a positive outcome.

However, we've been burned before and they will want to have it there in black and white.

I was made privy to a private conversation which involved our chairman before the actual hearing, essentially guaranteeing we would not be banned.

My conviction has remained steadfast as a result.

I believe the club and UEFA know the outcome, I think it's only fair to assume that especially with the original announcement due yesterday.

However, just like how Pep makes a point to treat visiting teams with respect in contrast to how Liverpool literally jumped us at Anfield then I imagine the club hold the same integrity with regards to a story that has been victim to untold amounts of leaks and Chinese whispers.

Double like

Absolutely nothing and I would be doing this board a disservice saying otherwise.

I certainly have contacts but they are not at this tier one level, as I say, they won't or can't call it.

I've shared plenty in terms of the optimism and have long held the belief City would have been stupid to leave this to chance, hence why I have felt since the verdict that we are almost as certain as we can be that we have had a positive outcome.

However, we've been burned before and they will want to have it there in black and white.

I was made privy to a private conversation which involved our chairman before the actual hearing, essentially guaranteeing we would not be banned.

My conviction has remained steadfast as a result.

See Ian hasn't posted his v log after tonight's game?

Tolmie how are you feeling about the verdict????

Obviously nervous. Always been confident but City have let nothing slip.

Confidence does come from nothing coming out at Uefa.

They have a lot of pressure on them from lobbyists and wouldn't be difficult to appease them by leaking the ban has been upheld.

At this stage, thinking rationally, CAS wouldn't suddenly reverse their findings of City's guilt if a leak eminated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.