UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our ability to panic ourselves into a frenzy on the basis of very scant information is second to none. Watching the mood swing back and forth for no real reason has been funny.

When I thought WCW were going to overtake WWF in the 90s/late 00s, I skipped ahead by a week in the TV planner to see if the show name had changed. I can therefore only suggest going into your TV planners for next season to see if there are any Manchester City games.

I know it's a different argument, but I think a lot of fans are still disappointed with the way the club have treated Cheesey. Why exclude him from the club in official capacity when he could be in doing prematch interviews etc. Instead with have to put up with the odious Hugh Ferris and his belittling demeanour who is universally disliked by the fans as far as I can see.

I understand that. I suspect the Civid cost cutting is a bit lame, I'm not aware of anyone else being cut loose at this stage.

Ian probably doesn't fit the profile the club are after in this new digital age, I have similar challenges within an industry which bears no resemblance to the one just ten years ago, never mind thirty or forty.

just ordered 1000 gender (blue or pink) balloons for monday 9.30 because how do they know before the parents

My main concern is that before the original decision I'd heard people like Sam Lee saying that apparently we were fine. Then we got the 2 year ban. And that news was only told to the club a few hours before the official announcement.

So I just dont know whether to believe that now the club definitely know the result already. They've always been confident in public that they haven't done anything wrong and that won't change now even if they don't know the outcome.

Hopefully everything turns out OK, but I'm not counting any chickens yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.