UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are suggestIng they know and believe the leaks and don’t want to pour light onto it? The decision is big news for them either way, to me they seem cautious and fearful and I am not sure why.

I don’t think there are any leaks.. that and the general demeanour of our club has probably given the producers the same view as I now have, which is City are happy with the result but as it’s not a leak and rather an observation meaning they didn’t really have a basis to cover it.

A mate just texted me that on Sunday Supplement, they've said that monday's decision will fire us up, and that it'll be ironic if we win the CL the same time as we get banned, and that. So they're not buying into the Cheesy theory. Is that right?

it was the journo who made that scurrilous remark about david silva and his baby's illness last year, so i wouldn't read too much into what that no mark says

Last edited:
I wish! There is no embargo, seriously.

No media person or outlet is sat on one. There are no briefs, no steers.

I have said all along that City will have pretty much known right after CAS but were/are awaiting for the official confirmation to drop.

It could have been Friday, it could yet be Sunday night!!
The embargo would be on the lawyers and parties not to release to anyone. It is not a media embargo. It would be a parties embargo. It’s the likely reason no one has heard anything outside of the top brass.

The telling part was the producers of the show had no interest in going there. They didn’t schedule any time to discuss what would be one of the most significant stories in English football over the past few years on the eve of it.

very telling imo, it would be front right and centre if it was negative, is pep gonna leave, kev and raz considering their futures etc. no way wouldn't discuss

images
Monica right now

If UEFA lose this then we can probably expect their officials to deliver a 'magical European night' for Madrid in retaliation :-(

To be honest, as shit as that would be I was telling some City mates in our WhatsApp group chat on Friday that I’d take losing every remaining game this season 10-0 in exchange for us winning this appeal. I know that’s a bit extreme but I feel this is far more important than winning another couple of trophies this season. Trophies that we wouldn’t be there to witness live anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.