Zack Steffen

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought he was still on loan ? Wage demands demands to play and nature of goalkeeping / lack of chances to play might have something to do with it

Hmm. maybe you're right, god my memory is stinking nowadays, the point still stands sort of then though lol going from City to Hemel Hempstead on loan is a shocking drop when you are on nearly 5k

He’s been a great servant. He is the main reason we won three league cups in a row. Wasn’t great first season but has done well ever since.
Agree with you (except the 2nd of the 3 League Cups when he was injured the whole season!)
Bravo and Willy both did a great job as understudy. - sure the money must be good but it must still be frustrating knowing you will only get cup ganes to play in baring injury / suspension

Very undervalued, had a shaky start but recovered and was a quality back up to the best keeper in the country.
Personally, I was always very nervous when Bravo started. He did have his decent moments but teams knew if they could get a shot away, there was a good chance of it going straight through Bravo. I know nothing about Steffen but I'm pleased to have a new back up keeper.

Zack is having one decent season in his career. You might see him being 25 as an advantage over a way more talented kid, but I don’t.

Milner is an experienced international compared to Foden, would you rather play him?

Now stop trying to score spelling points and engage in the actual debate. :)
Shirley you never know how kids are going to be in the men's game,they go on loan for a reason

Shirley you never know how kids are going to be in the men's game,they go on loan for a reason

if we never take some risks with our youngsters we will be losing more “Sanchos”. And when the other option is someone average like Zack I would much rather blood an exciting promising youngster

Well if that’s how you feel the we need to buy a better back-up because I wouldn’t trust Zack to fill ederson’s shoes for a season.

So in all of this Zack bashing, do you have any actual knowledge of him, seen him in action first hand or even a whole host of blooper videos to go off?

Or are you just fixated on the Irish keeper and slagging off the Yank for no real good reason?

The fact he is a full international for a country that oddly has a decent record with goalkeepers who have played over here seems to suggest he isn't as shit as you are trying to portray.

We also have another youth keeper that can play with his feet exactly how Pep likes, think he is one year younger than Bazuna, he is called Trafford unfortunately but we can forgive him that and he is already an England u18 keeper as well.

A couple of articles if you're interested

https://www.newsandstar.co.uk/sport...ar---already-shining-manchester-city-england/

https://www.newsandstar.co.uk/sport...mes-trafford-helps-england-under-18s-victory/

So in all of this Zack bashing, do you have any actual knowledge of him, seen him in action first hand or even a whole host of blooper videos to go off?

Or are you just fixated on the Irish keeper and slagging off the Yank for no real good reason?

The fact he is a full international for a country that oddly has a decent record with goalkeepers who have played over here seems to suggest he isn't as shit as you are trying to portray.

We also have another youth keeper that can play with his feet exactly how Pep likes, think he is one year younger than Bazuna, he is called Trafford unfortunately but we can forgive him that and he is already an England u18 keeper as well.

A couple of articles if you're interested

https://www.newsandstar.co.uk/sport...ar---already-shining-manchester-city-england/

https://www.newsandstar.co.uk/sport...mes-trafford-helps-england-under-18s-victory/

Why you taking it so personally? They are both city players aren’t they?

From what I’ve seen of both keepers I would rather give Bazunu a chance over Zack. Sorry if that upsets you.

Trafford I don’t know anything about so thanks for bringing him to my attention.

Why you taking it so personally? They are both city players aren’t they?

From what I’ve seen of both keepers I would rather give Bazunu a chance over Zack. Sorry if that upsets you.

Trafford I don’t know anything about so thanks for bringing him to my attention.

It doesn't sound like he's upset mate. I think he would like to know what it is that you've seen about Steffen that you don't like.
I would be interested in hearing myself as I've never seen him play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.