UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleep well Blues - at least we’ll know where we stand one way or the other in a matter of hours!
What if we aren’t standing at all?

tenor.gif

Something I have not understood this past week, and even less so after Pep's latest comments, it seems to be common knowledge that CAS let the two parties know the result before going public. Some of our very own experts on this subject, Prestwich Blue and Project River say this.

As it appears to be in the public domain why is everyone, pep, the club, journalists, all pretending that we don't know yet?!
Because we don't know,the media don't know i,they are under some kind of injunction tonite I reckon

Pep Guardiola on the CAS decision: “It was an issue from a long time ago. Maybe 90% of the people who are on the pitch or the backroom staff were not there. But we are going to see and respect the decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.