UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well over 4400 pages and I think this could be my first input. My thoughts are 'Who gives a fuck what the result is!'

Seriously this club has existed longer than any of us has been alive and will still be here after we are all dead. In that time we've been crap, average and good, and whatever happens today this cycle will continue.

Hopefully that has put a little perspective on it ;-)

I've always been pessimistic about this.

The club's constant insistence of being "confident" has always rang hollow to me because they were "confident" back in 2014 right up until we were sanctioned, and they were also "confident" right up until we got the 2 year ban

I've also wondered whether Pep's statements about believing what the club has told him was a kind of warning or a setting of the stage for an exit if we do get banned. Basically the line given after a Pepxit would be one of broken trust with higher ups moreso than anything else.

Wasn't until Cheeseman mentioned potential exoneration tht i got my hopes up but he could have based that on someone at the club being "confident" again or baseless wishful thinking on his part rather than on anything concrete he has heard.

Needless to say I'm bracing myself for endless reports of players wanting to leave, bust ups etc.

Can't shake the feeling we will loose today. But by god I hope I am wrong. Working this morning, but this thread will be on refresh every minute or so from 9:30. Keeping fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed for a positive decision.

Was really hoping to log on here this morning and see some posts with important news, nada, zilch, sweet fa, diddly squat. Half nine it is then.

Wonder what spin the BBC and other non biased media companies will use to come up with their headlines should we win.

A). Manchester City have been totally exonerated of any wrongdoings, and are able to compete in the UCL

B). UEFA unable to convince CAS that Manchester City had committed serious breaches of misconduct and has had to reluctantly drop all charges, allowing the club to participate in its prestigious competition.

mmmh

I suspect it will be ‘City Exonerated, we look at how it affects Liverpool and United’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.