Prestwich_Blue

@Prestwich_Blue @projectriver @tolmie's hairdoo

Thanks to you guys especially, and all the other excellent posters who have contributed to the CAS thread.

Laymans, such as myself, have needed to be guided through and so Im extremely grateful. I had confidence based on what you guys had written and I am delighted its been vindicated.

Last edited:
This is very embarrassing. But don't stop! Seriously, I'm so grateful for all the support I've had on here.

I'm really overwhelmed by all the love but no doubt we'll get back to normal soon. Kudos as well to posters like @projectriver, @City_rabin and all the others who've made really insightful and intelligent contributions to the debate. Got to say my head's all over the place today and had to take the afternoon off. It really does feel like that amazing day in May 2012, with the combination of confidence and nerves beforehand then the euphoria afterwards.

It's also felt quite scary and lonely at times, when the whole weight of the media seems to be against you and particularly when it gets personal but sometimes you have to be brave and stick up for your beliefs. It's fun today watching some of the media ****s squirm, twisting and turning to try and justify their spite and ignorance.

I hope the club now have the bottle to go onto the front foot and start taking their revenge against those who've tried to destroy us.
Take a bow sir, always very informative posts and fair play for sticking upto Delaney et all.

Well done Colin. You have brought some real insight to this complex long running saga. I can't wait to read the judgement. Wouldn't it be great if the "HH email" turned out to be crucial? Bloody hell what an incredible saga it has been (with the Rui Pinto trial about to start as well). It would make a great Netflix drama.

Excellent work from PB, indeed.

(Who volunteers to stand behind him in his chariot procession repeating "remember thou art mortal"?!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.