CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I have thought since the back end of last year that Ceferin wanted to work with us, not against us, and he tried hard to get us to accept a less serious punishment, he was at 2 of our CL games when there other bigger or more crucial games being played, but having been punished once City were not having it again, so he was told no. I don't think he ever wanted this battle, and it may well work in his favour that it went full circle and we were exonerated (apart from not cooperating).

Hopefully he can gain more control over uefa now, and stop the bullies in their tracks.
Agree with this. I think over the next few days City will not go in hard on UEFA, despite the temptation. Ceferin wants to reform FFP to make it fairer for clubs who want to invest. City want to work with him.
He needs to clean up UEFA. The original architect of FFP (while at UEFA), Platini, was named today as a formal suspect in the long-running corruption probe by Swiss Prosecutors. Al Khelaifi (PSG boss and Uefa Exec member) was charged last month with corruption offences. Both these cases relate to the Qatar World Cup bid. You can also be sure that Yves Leterme is waiting for the knock on the door. The reputation of UEFA is going to be trashed over the next 12 months and Ceferin needs all the help he can get.
And there's the Rui Pinto trial (set for September). Who knows what skeletons will come out there? (Assuming Pinto doesn't do an Epstein)

Right, it’s time for another banner whip round. All it needs to be is the following phrase as big as fucking possible

“Manchester City FC did not disguise equity fundings as sponsorships.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.