CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Someone posted this on red cafe lol lol lol

love that place !!

oday at 16:27
Maluco

A dark day for football. A really dark day that could have massive significance for the future.

Seeing Liverpool win the league hurt and fueled my desire to see United improve. Seeing Peps last title and horrible cup final humiliation of Watford was incredibly hollow. I didn’t feel anything other than sad for the sport. Their celebrations might as well have been in a Covid era for how pathetic they were.

It’s hollow, it’s empty and it could ruin the sport in the long term. Its blown the door off the hinges now and a proper team like Sheffield United will miss out on a potential CL place to accomodate cheaters.

The pain of seeing rivals do well fuels the sport. The emptiness and apathy of seeing a country cheat to dominate could kill it.

We've been doing that most of the season, it's just been inconsistent, we should have won all of the post lockdown games, we were beaten in the 2 games we lost by ourselves, despite being the better team in both games.

True but if we are being objective then we have to admit we have gone down a couple of levels this season. Games like Norwich are difficult to understand as it was probably the worst performance for many years.

We can still win two more trophies this season & I definitely expect a sustained title challenge next season.

Someone posted this on red cafe lol lol lol

love that place !!

oday at 16:27
Maluco

A dark day for football. A really dark day that could have massive significance for the future.

Seeing Liverpool win the league hurt and fueled my desire to see United improve. Seeing Peps last title and horrible cup final humiliation of Watford was incredibly hollow. I didn’t feel anything other than sad for the sport. Their celebrations might as well have been in a Covid era for how pathetic they were.

It’s hollow, it’s empty and it could ruin the sport in the long term. Its blown the door off the hinges now and a proper team like Sheffield United will miss out on a potential CL place to accomodate cheaters.

The pain of seeing rivals do well fuels the sport. The emptiness and apathy of seeing a country cheat to dominate could kill it.

Excellent contribution from a true sage.

FFP is coming under scrutiny.

The explanation that it was curbed big losses is constantly trotted out. Yes most top-League clubs appear to be profitable but that is more to do with the massive hike in TV deals than anything else.

FFP has done nothing about the unsustainable debts that the likes of Chelsea, United and others have accrued. Similar with Real Madrid despite dodgy state aid and land deals with the City Council.

The FFP argument hasn’t been resolved. It hasn’t really started yet!

What’s so infuriating is that there’s a need for some form of FFP to protect the game but one that manages finances in the round and one that regulates owner behaviour. You’d hope these pricks in the press could orchestrate a proper debate in the best interests of the game - but they are too bitter and entrenched to see beyond sucking up to vested interests.

Bosses are looking forward to the CAS explanations, believe it will tell a few more home truths.

I can't believe the number of inaccuracies spouted by that guy on SkySports at the top of each hour.

At no stage has anyone recognised the actual main charge of inflating sponsorship was completely dismissed.

This clown even stated David Silva will probably stay now.

Dick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.