Alan Ball.

He managed to get a whole ground of Stoke and City fans to shout Ball out together as one.
He was deluded and if he thought City fans were kind to him it sums up how bad it was elsewhere.
He even convinced the players we were safe v Liverpool when we weren't.
He thought Martin Phillips was the next George Best.
He left a trace of covid in Preston years ago that then infected a bat which then flew to China.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, his voice was so high-pitched he could probably communicate with bats on some level!

The cu nt died of a heart attack attempting to put a fire out in his back garden, certainly put
our fires out watching the shit we had to squeaky bollocked bastard

Curle wasn't dropped for Symons, they were the main centre half partnership. Vonk and Kernaghan were the left out for the most part.

Nonetheless, Ball was abysmal.
Curle was stripped of the captaincy and it was given to Symonds. A disgraceful decision which alienated our captain and best player.

He managed to get a whole ground of Stoke and City fans to shout Ball out together as one.
He was deluded and if he thought City fans were kind to him it sums up how bad it was elsewhere.
He even convinced the players we were safe v Liverpool when we weren't.
He thought Martin Phillips was the next George Best.
He left a trace of covid in Preston years ago that then infected a bat which then flew to China.

If you knew the full Buster Phillips fiasco - it would make you blood boil - it was Ball covering his tracks and using City's money to do it. Ball legged Franny over on that deal and i suspect Franny eventually found out.

Heard so many stories about Ball Back back in the day.

Going in to the dressing room with his World Cup Medal, telling the players they were all useless fuckers,and would never get Medals like this.

That last season Ball was in charge, was the season Stoke City moved to their new Victoria ground that season.I will never forget it
Me and my mates had never been there before.

So there we are a couple of hundred City fans not knowing where the fuck to go,

A steward directed us across a Bridge,where there was a shit load of clinically obese Bikers in Stoke shirts waiting for us.One or two of them were actually swinging Bike Chains,not a copper to be seen.

Happy days.

Last edited:
Heard so many stories about Ball Back back in the day.
Going in to the dressing room with his World Cup Medal, telling the players they were all useless fuckers,and would never get Medals like this.
That last season Ball was in charge, was the season Stoke City moved to their new Victoria ground that season.I will never forget it
Me and my mates had never been there before.
So there we are a couple of hundred City fans not knowing where the fuck to go,
A steward directed us across a Bridge,where there was a shit load of clinically obese Bikers in Stoke shirts waiting for us.One or two of them were actually swinging Bike Chains,not a copper to be seen.
Happy days.
That game at Stoke was at their OLD Victoria Ground. Our first game at the new ground was the 5-2 defeat which relegated both teams the following season.
Both sets of fans singing "Ball out" was a bit strange.

Was it Coton who had he played another few games then we would have to pay Watford more money from a clause in his transfer?
There was one player around that era that we moved on rather than pay tlhe additional fee?

Edit
Remembered now..... We had to give more money to Watford if TC played for England. Swales was the chairman of the international committee at the FA and the best keeper in the country never got an England cap.....
Must really rankle with TC when you consider the likes of Ian Walker were capped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.