Bundesliga thread 2020/21

You missed the date that fans are allowed back in. ;)

apart from the date, there's lots of different scenarios they are toying with: reduced capacity (50% <, and probably no terrace standing), distance keeping, no alcohol, time slots for entrance, all ticket matches - the works. Nothing really to look forward to. They've made their point, that they don't need any fans anyway, so why bother?

FAO @Cellarite

Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 fixtures out on 7th August

Not sure when 3.Liga come out yet @Alex-MCFC ;)

Only made 1 visit to Germany last season, so I will be hoping to improve on that in 20/21. Türkgücü at the Olympiastadion is the main priority though.

Secondary priority is to get to the remaining grounds in Bundesliga 2 - Aue, Bochum, Braunschweig, Heidenheim, Osnabrück, Regensburg, and Sandhausen.

FAO @Cellarite

Only made 1 visit to Germany last season, so I will be hoping to improve on that in 20/21. Türkgücü at the Olympiastadion is the main priority though.

Secondary priority is to get to the remaining grounds in Bundesliga 2 - Aue, Bochum, Braunschweig, Heidenheim, Osnabrück, Regensburg, and Sandhausen.
Given the amount of times you’ve been, the amount of grounds you’ve done and this being the only time I’m ever likely to be able to point score in German football - I feel I should just mention that I went twice this season. ;)

Cheers for the heads up. That date will resonate because it’s also the 20th anniversary of me starting work at our place.

I hope all the decent weekends (many matches in one area) are in the 2nd half of the season. Get all the derbies done before Christmas.

I’m fascinated by the prospect of Kaiserslautern now. Me and the younger lad want to do Frankfurt again and he’s only seen Köln in an away game. There’s also a lower league team in Koblenz that we want to go to.

Kaiserslautern on a Friday, Köln at home on Saturday then Koblenz and Frankfurt at home on a Sunday would work. I don’t ask for much.

FAO @Cellarite

Planning on doing Schanzer away at Türkgücü this coming season. I suppose that is the one of the benefits of remaining in the 3. Liga though - there are four clubs in the Munich region for us to play.

85142834_10163117870610083_1625998253747077120_o.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.