The Spiteful Nine

If Leicester get into the CL next season I’d love to know if they have there on house in order to pass FFP. Has it been suspended or relaxed
Be interesting to see how any potential or historic FFP failures would be viewed..
Cheating and got off on a technicality?
Time barred but obviously guilty?

If we have the means to hit them hard then we have to do it.

is-jurgen-klopp-using-distraction-tactics-to-curry-favour-with-the-media.gif

It was me. And now is the time, if it's going to happen. And looking at the bitterness coming out of Anfield, I think they know what's coming.

Can see them getting a court injunction to stop the press reporting it, if we do have anything big on them. Or the press just won't touch it, as they are the media darlings.

Yes, meaning the football league version? So many clubs have ignored those rules to get to the PL.

I was more thinking that at least their purpose is clear - pro-Leicester rather than anti-City.

All those involved are pro their own clubs but that also means they are anti-City.

Some I expect it from, the likes of Liverpool, United and Spurs. It may seem strange lumping Spurs in with Liverpool and United but Levy will do anything to try and save a few quid.

Arsenal are so far away from challenging the top 4, I don't even know why they are bothering to get involved, removing City from the equation won't catapult them into the mix.

Chelsea and Leicester are the big hypocrites in this, given how they reached the top. For me, Chelseas behaviour would be like City now actively trying to stop the Newcastle takeover because we don't want the competition. I would hope that we would not engage in such behaviour.

Burnley, LOL. Their behaviour just smacks of wanting to be liked by the big boys...."please be our friend".

I have no idea why Newcastle are involved and would think that them being so, would be in direct conflict with what they want to achieve from any takeover.

Wolves have seemingly seen the light.

Because no other journos want to state the obvious?
What's that got to do with needing to be briefed? Most of Bluemoon could write what Martin Samuel wrote with no briefing from the club (though probably after fact checking with Prestwich Blue).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.