Bournemouth (H) Post Match thread

There's got to be some irony in that we won thanks to a goalkeeper who can only play with his feet and not make any saves making saves, and a striker who can't take his chances or create his own goals taking his chance and creating his goal.
They’re both wank, mate...

Not the greatest performance but three points and our defence kept it interesting again !

Not many standout performances if I’m honest. Maybe Eddie for another outrageous pass and a couple of big saves.

Bernie’s continued run of bad form is becoming a concern. It must be in his head now. Let’s hope he can shake it off soon.
I'm a bit worried about Bernardo. He's the one player I think we might lose. The current version might be easily replaced, but the one who ran the arse off Liverpool and generally everyone last season isn't.

Let that be a lesson to all the raggy type idiots who were predicting ridiculous scores. Have some fucking respect for the opposition.

True and as per the rules we got arse raped by VAR but putting that a side Bournemouth will feel they could well have had something from that game.

Ederson saved the day, nobody played particularly badly, it was simply a case of one team had alot to play for the other had not, and the team that had not had there eyes on more important matches fast approaching. Hence a little surprise we didnt see Doyle and maybe another couple of youngsters from the bench at least.

All in all a job well done under the circumstances.

Someone should tell PGMOL our season is over , they dont need to keep stitching us up every game now with VAR, two blatant penalties not given , VAR is now becoming a laughing stock.

To be honest their offside looked an iffy decision too. Nothing clear and obvious about that. VAR is just shit full stop and if that stays then expect more of the same.

Yes but at least our defenders who can't defend couldn't defend.

We were outshot tonight but the fact that we get a 2-1 leads me to think that the defence, calamitous as it might seem, did what was necessary. Were we having to contend with Romario, The RealRobn, Schillacci, Jimmy Greaves or Sniffer Clarke up front for The Cherries it might have been a different tale, let alone a different scoreline!

I'm a bit worried about Bernardo. He's the one player I think we might lose. The current version might be easily replaced, but the one who ran the arse off Liverpool and generally everyone last season isn't.

He he a long way from that form currently. A long way. Not sure what has happened with him. Just isn’t the same player.

Watford and Villa would have had major cause for complaint if the two VAR calamities had ended up with Bournemouth winning points tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.