Let’s pick at the carcasses

Buendia is geniunely top class and would probably be cheap, but can’t see where he would play for us. Would be a typical dippers signing for less than 10m

I would be looking at John McGinn, Jack Grealish and Douglas Luiz.

Not entirely convinced on Ake. Don't particularly rate Cantwell either from what I've watched of him.

I actually really like Lewis at Norwich. Buendia too. Probably wouldn't go near any of the others par Cantwell or Godfrey for 15m max.

As for Villa, I'd take Heaton as a backup GK if needed, or Krul actually thinking about it. Both homegrown and better than Bravo.

As for Bournemouth, Ake would be the ideal LCB backup and can cover a few other roles if needed. Brooks and Wilson both good too but seem consistently injured, if we ended need in dire need of homegrown depth for the bench I wouldn't say no though.
Spot on. Aké, Lewis and one of Heaton/Krul are the only one that makes sense apart from others at a very high discount price (ex. If Douglas Luiz can be bought back for 10m or another no brain transfer)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.