Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a arguement with a dipper on twitter regarding our CAS verdict...anyway he started calling our club all sorts so I stated at least we havent actually killed anyone and that certain clubs shouldn't throw stones in glass houses......

the reply I got back basically blamed heysel on the italians

Staggering from this lot of cultists
But not surprising?

useron.gif
lamad

• Kopite
  • star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
xx.gif

Re: Arsenal 2 v 1 The Champions ‘19 Mane ‘32 LaCazette ‘43 Nelson
« Reply #367 on: Today at 10:44:36 PM »
Sorry, but there's a lot of shite talking in here. Am I disappointed and angry mad at all the missed chances and the sloppy mistakes? You bet. And I guarantee you one hundred percent so are the players and Klopp. Who thinks otherwise has no clue how fucking ambitious these guys are. Do you honestly think we would have won the league with seven games remaining without players who want to win every fucking game?

But it is also a fact, as much as you want to play as best as you can and you want to win, on a subconscious level you know you already got the big prize. So sloppy mistakes and missed chances are more likely, but not due to a conscious "can't be arsed" mentality. You can see this in other leagues; for the last few years Bayern Munich always won the Bundesliga early and then they often struggled/failed in the last stages of the CL, because the intensity levels just dropped. Anybody who has ever played football (or other sports) on a competitive level knows this. And all the mental coaching in the world cannot completely counter that.

But honestly, some stuff in here does my head in. This team won the league title in an unseen fashion and some sound as if this was by chance or undeserved because look at all the shitty talent we got. Jeez. (quote)

Pretty sure it was seen in 2018 but slightly better.

Well it was unseen in as much as they had no fans in the stadium and nobody other than them cares about it.

A very good but not great team and season. Falls short of heights that we have set though.

This week gets better and better.

First the CAS win, second we win and third Liverpool fail to get to our 100 pt total.

Thats put the claim of "best champions/team to ever play in the premiership claim to bed

What’s going on this wasn’t the plan surely for the best team to ever exists!

Champions status didn’t seem to last long for this lot.

Who’s klopp blaming now ? Tossers

They were going to carry everything before them, including 7 titles and breaking the points record held by City.. The Anfield Road Formation Brick Throwers’ Society ran out of bricks tonight.. Fnar, fnar! They will never match our records..
I thought it was 8?
Community, world club, super euro cup, LC, PL, FA, CL and hateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.