David Silva leaves City after 10 years

This makes me sad AS FUCK. My goodness. @SebastianBlue , your post really made it hit home. Fuck man.

Silva literally changed the way I look at the game and how it's played. These recent years, he always my favorite player (along with Vinny), and strangely enough I always bought everyone else's shirt but his :(.

Not even being dramatic: I swear to God I will cry if we don't get David Silva a Champions League medal.

Gutted we won’t be able to give him the send off he deserves. He has given me more joy as a city fan than anyone else. The word legend doesn’t do him justice

My favourite modern player he's genius. What's special about him is that he's different, the way he manipulates the ball and controls games. Add to that he's the perfect professional with an immense attitude and we can safely use the words City Legend in this instance with ease.

Wherever you go maestro you'll always be our blue.

He doesn't owe us anything, but one things for sure - he's clearly still good enough for another season here!

Let's see if he can get an extra couple of trophies on his CV before the season ends.

Gutted we won’t be able to give him the send off he deserves. He has given me more joy as a city fan than anyone else. The word legend doesn’t do him justice
Such a travesty - it would have been a spine tingling moment for sure for all blues.
Loving 1894’s plan for him on 7th.

If only David had been 6ft 7in and had a right foot he'd have been some fuckin' player! Think I'll have El Mago on next season's shirt. I've seen some midfielders in my time - Bobby Johnstone, Peter Dobing, Ali Bernabia, Kinky - but none 'em, collectively, has given me as much viewing pleasure as our Spanish Puskas (and I refer to Puskas as the Hungarian Silva!) Adios, amigo, I wish you and your family all the joy in the world, but I know it doesn't come near what you've given MCFC fans over the last ten years.

Incredible stats.

I think it's the right time for him to go to be honest. In hindsight wouldn't you have preferred Yaya to leave at his peak? Kompany left at the right time too.

I was really hoping the club would do a Zidane style documentary on him for his last appearance.

I would commit a wide variety of heinous crimes to watch David play for ninety minutes with that cinematography.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.