Premier League clubs vote against 5 subs per match in 20/21

See spitty was on about it not being fair on the commentary for the Liverpool/arsenal game tonight - not sure if the main commentator was being serious or taking the piss when he asked him twice if he was going to start a petition so it didnt happen!

As i understand it - its an allownace - the league can decide whether we take up the rule change to include 5 subs or not - is this right?
Yes. FIFA / IFAB have brought in the rule, but it’s up to individual FAs whether they implement it or not.

Yep, I was one. On Colin Bell's debut (for Bury), he scored their goal (not surprisingly), Harry Dowd broke a finger, played out on the wing, and equalised!
I thought about you when I mentioned it, but I didn’t want to draw attention to the fact that you’re an even older fucker than me.

;-)

Yes please.

Will will piss the league and boil the piss of the scousers at the same time.

Don't mind the 5 subs - would be good for us. Hate the drinks break - breaks up the momentum of the game - not only that but tv would start putting ads on and making it longer - bit like 4 quarters.

I like the 5 subs.
Might give some youngsters more of a chance.
Drinks break needs to go though or next thing we’ll be having timeouts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.