Premier League Games 18/19/20/21/22 July

Clenches his fist and elbows him on purpose, clear violent conduct to be fair.
I was just coming on to say, as soon as I saw the replay that clearly showed him clench his fist as he met the Burnley player’s head with his elbow I knew it was a red card.

Not sure how anyone can argue he didn’t know what he was doing and didn’t intend to elbow the Burnley’s player’s head.

It doesn’t matter if he did damage, it was violent conduct.

I think the Burnley player deserved a yellow for their initial tackle, though.

It’s a fucking idiotic thing to do but hows that’s a red card? Stretching the definition of violent there
He knew what he was doing. You can't deliberately elbow someone in the back of the head. Irrelevant how soft it was, he was stupid to do it. The manager will no doubt back him in public. He won't hang his player out to dry. In the privacy of the dressing room, it may well be a different matter.

Stop start physical game, idiotic red card by the Norwich player. Does anyone think Lewis their left back could do a job for us?

Clenches his fist and elbows him on purpose, clear violent conduct to be fair.

Don't think there was any force in it though. Buendia's fault for reacting but I'd be annoyed if our player was sent off for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.