Vladimir Ivic sacked as Watford manager?

I don't think Pearson is a mentally well man. I've thought it for years. He always seems to be on the edge of a psychotic breakdown, as if the job has too much pressure for him. He was almost certifiable towards the end of his Leicester days, and he hasn't improved.

To me, he would have been better suited as an officer in a youth offender's jail rather than a football manager. In fact he reminds me of a true-to-life Biff Tannen, from the 'Back To The Future' films.
Agree with all that,he can't help but antagonize and he comes across to me as a bully,bet he has says/done something stupid again,immediate effect suggests he has

Hope Watford go down just for pulling a shitty stunt like this.

Unless Pearson has said or done something totally out of line that warrants immediate dismissal.

Brendan Rogers next Watford manager. The Leicester owners will not be happy with how their season looks like ending. They sacked their only championship winning manager for less.
If Leicester do sack Bodge (which I can't see happening), why would he make an arguably downward move (even if Watford do stay up)?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.