Who are the fittest sportsmen?

Cyclists. The grand tours they ride are 2,300 miles in 3 weeks covering all types of terrain. I once spent a couple of days climbing some of the Cols they do and it nearly killed me and I thought I was fit at the time.

Cyclists. The grand tours they ride are 2,300 miles in 3 weeks covering all types of terrain. I once spent a couple of days climbing some of the Cols they do and it nearly killed me and I thought I was fit at the time.
I think this is true of most sport at that level - even the bloke that comes last in most Olympic events is almost superhuman compared to even a decently fit club level athlete. Obviously things like darts, fishing and curling can fuck right off.

The TDF is supposedly the equivalent of running a marathon everyday
But, have you seen cyclists fight?

giphy.gif
When I entered this thread I thought, if it takes more than three replies to do something like this, people need to.have a fucking word with themselves. Thank you for restoring a little fucking respect for this place.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.