FA Cup Semi-Final - Sunday 19th July

So, Arsenal or Chelsea for the cup? Or does no one give a shit.

Both have decent managers with City connections and neither of them have joined in the recent witch hunt against us even if both their clubs’ hierarchies have.

I would probably err towards Chelsea as their fans are generally not quite as insufferable as many of Arsenal’s.

Arsenal just get dumped back in the Europa if they win, probably knocks Spurs or Wolves out.

Both have decent managers with City connections and neither of them have joined in the recent witch hunt against us even if both their clubs’ hierarchies have.

I would probably err towards Chelsea as their fans are generally not quite as insufferable as many of Arsenal’s.

Yep, probably Chelsea too. I respect Arteta but little time for Arsenal as a club, re the Wenger heritage, FFP and their pretensions to being a Euro Super League club, and I agree about their fans too.

the more the day goes on and now utd have lost and city losing yesterday it will be lost to the back of the mind ? they say nobody remembers losing semi finalist, well who did arsenal beat yesterday hahahhaha

Definitely Chelsea for me

Arsenal are the leaders of the hateful 8, their fans are generally bellends.. and super frank was a city legend in his playing days ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.