Kai Havertz

If he was so good Bayern would be all over him.
Nope they wouldn’t. They would illegally tap him up a year or two before his contract ends, let him run down his contract, leave on a free and compensate with a decent sign on fee

ornstein seems to think his move to Chelsea is imminent for €80m inc add ons.

I'll be pretty devastated if that's true and we let such a talent go for a very affordable price.
Once Leceiter lost and guaranteed CL for Chelsea, it was a wrap. Maybe hopefully he tanks at Chelsea :)

I'll be gutted to see him at Chelsea. Such a wonderful and versatile player and would produce absolute magic for us.

Aguero or Hazard? We got Hazard we wouldn’t of gone for aguero so it’s a no brainer.
Aguero was the backup plan when we didn’t get Sánchez , who went to Barcelona from Udinese

worked out quite well in the end

our back up for Hazard ended up being Scott Sinclair

This one didn’t work out as well

Aguero was the backup plan when we didn’t get Sánchez , who went to Barcelona from Udinese

worked out quite well in the end

our back up for Hazard ended up being Scott Sinclair

This one didn’t work out as well
And Bony was the alternative to Dybala. Mental.

Pretty wild we're letting this guy go to Chelsea for that price. We have the budget and the place for him....but alas, he hasn't sworn a blood oath to not consider any clubs but our own.

Pretty wild we're letting this guy go to Chelsea for that price. We have the budget and the place for him....but alas, he hasn't sworn a blood oath to not consider any clubs but our own.
Don't know whether we have the budget after sorting out the priorities, or particlarly the place for him.Now I like him and think we could find a place but he wouldn't be my priority before 2 centre backs and a left back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.