Danny Rose

WRicko

I know I am going to get pelters for this but

I seem to remember we where linked with him around the same time we bought Walker.

What happened to result in him being on loan at Newcastle ?

If Mendy can stay fit (looks likely at the moment) engage his brain and we get a CB (likely)big ifs I am not sure we need a first choice left back.

Not really watched him but looks like he is playing well at Newcastle and Newcastle are playing well defensively.

He is home grown. Do not suppose Levy would give us a loan or free transfer to cut wages given Corona virus but could see him doing that for someone else in the league after all he has already done that for Newcastle.

I really like Zinchenko technically and he seems like an excellent professional and decent guy and I do not want him to go and would like him to be tried in midfield but would Danny rose not offer more pace going forward even at 30

I think we should be making some more cheap buys especially in squad roles Vertonghen Malang Sarr have been mentioned on frees and some back up goalies also

Saves money for the big players and could surely help from a PR point of view. We all know what will be written when we start spending big this summer having supposedly got off on technicality at CAS. I am sure we do not care what other fans think but our owner wants us to not only be sustainable and clever but seen to be at the moment we are sustainable and our transfer are better than they use to be and better than people give us credit for but its still not filtered through to the wider world not just other fans but people who matter.

Think it’s widely known he’s had his issues with mental health etc, which might put a few off, but that should be a massive plus in that he has the character to overcome & talk about such issues, obviously didn’t hit it off with Maureen (no surprise there) but sadly looks like we’ve seen the best of him, looked very good in 2018/19 seasons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.