David villa accused of groping and harassment by former NYCFC intern

She already went to the police apparently.

Also seems like she's been tweeting about being assaulted at work since early 2019 before coming forward to say who it is publicly.

I loved Villa as a player, so I'd be really saddened if it's true, but her story is pretty strong. She says it'll be on video tapes and present and former NYCFC employees saw and knew about it, she says she reported it to the police before.

Those aren't the kind of things that usually exist in fake accusations and if the police are spurred into action by the publicity, it should be easy enough to prove/disprove.
Fair enough.

As I say, she may well be absolutely correct in her accusations and if Twitter is her attempt to force the hand of NYCFC and the NYPD, as they’ve previously ignored her, that’s more understandable.

Is there an article on it anywhere?

Will be interesting to see the evidence she’s claiming exists.

She already went to the police apparently.

Also seems like she's been tweeting about being assaulted at work since early 2019 before coming forward to say who it is publicly.

I loved Villa as a player, so I'd be really saddened if it's true, but her story is pretty strong. She says it'll be on video tapes and present and former NYCFC employees saw and knew about it, she says she reported it to the police before.

Those aren't the kind of things that usually exist in fake accusations and if the police are spurred into action by the publicity, it should be easy enough to prove/disprove.

I think you'll find that she hasnt registered any complaint with any law enforcement agency.

I think you'll find that she hasnt registered any complaint with any law enforcement agency.

Based on what?

She says she has, she said it long before naming Villa publicly. There's no reason to not believe her and if she's lied it'll be proven in a few hours.

Hopefully she went through the proper channels instead of just posting on social media.

Nothing surprises me with footballers or rich people thinking they are invincible, but innocent until proven guilty and all that bollocks

Don't waste your time on reddit trying to learn more about this. I could only read about 30 comments before I got tired of the Liverpool immigrant, red dipper. banging on about how he is a "founding member" and white supremacists in the stands. Like they aren't at Klanfield? And he has resigned his founding memberness.

Doesn't seem to want to talk about anything but that. Virtue signaling of the highest order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.