Nathan Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolves offered us 15 for Zinchenko but he did not want to leave his value has gone down since then Corona plus this season and RB won’t pay the 20 odd million in there option so how do you get to those figures

Could be used as a makeweight. Ancelotti was managing Napoli when they were interested in taking Zinchenko. If he’s not heading to the Stadio San Paolo as part of the Koulibaly deal, then it might be an idea to give Carlo a ring and see if he still rates him.

Will be a really good signing for this fee for a HG player of his quality and the position that has so few who can meet the required standards.

Chelsea had a 40m buy back clause, and I recall we were quoted 60m(?) last season when rumours were swirling.

Maguire would be 55m more. That's bananas.

Sad for Stones. Wonder where he will wind up assuming he's off.

I'd say Arsenal because he fits their style and Arteta knows him, but the mistakes are something that they are going to be wary of.

Maybe back to Everton?

Could easily see a back 3 of Koulibaly, Laporte, Ake with Cancelo and Mendy as wing backs being used sometimes.
Yes, but not only a standard back 3. We play these pseudo formations a lot of times.
When we are attacking in final 3rd down the left, Mendy is usually always on the wing anyway. This season we had Dave where Foden is joining in the attack up front and Rodri or Gundogan holding in back. When Laporte wasn't there then Otamendi would be which is a far cry. So we could see this.

Mendy_________Sterling_____________Kun/Jesus___________________
____________Foden_______________________KDB____________Torres
______________Rodri/Gundo______________________________________
_______Ake_______________Laporte______________Walker____________

Laporte being left footed is only a problem when we play out from the back where he has to shift to the right. However, he's one of the best with the ball at his feet and I think he could adjust even though it's not ideal.

Wolves offered us 15 for Zinchenko but he did not want to leave his value has gone down since then Corona plus this season and RB won’t pay the 20 odd million in there option so how do you get to those figures
I would argue his value has in fact risen with the amount of games he has played for us this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.