CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I can’t say but here’s a section. Gotta love the derogatory tone.

———

As is so often the case, an idea popped into Pep Guardiola’s head and he couldn’t resist saying it. He had been discussing the prospect of facing Watford and Norwich as preparation for Real Madrid when he went off on a tangent to get something off his chest.

It is the kind of comment that will attract plenty of headlines because it is, quite literally and very unapologetically, a lack of respect for another Premier League club.

Guardiola’s tendency to speak his mind has regularly been a problem for Manchester City’s communications department

———

Whoever the author is of that shite is a disrespectful, shit stirring cockwomble.

• A lack of respect for a PL club is hacking their scouting system or smashing their team coach in the build up to a match.
  • A lack of respect for a PL club is the board members from other clubs conspiring to get City banned from the CL before an independent hearing had taken place.
  • A lack of respect for a PL club is watching managers clearly ignore the finding of an independent report to insist on City’s guilt.
  • A lack of respect for a PL club is holding talks with an assistant manager and offering him the job without informing said club first.

• A lack of respect for a PL club is a club allowing a banner in their ground to ‘celebrate’ another clubs trophy less run. Whilst at the same time employing a manager who belittles said club in the media.
Where were this cockwombles articles about a lack of respect then?

Whoever the author is of that shite is a disrespectful, shit stirring cockwomble.

• A lack of respect for a PL club is hacking their scouting system or smashing their team coach in the build up to a match.
  • A lack of respect for a PL club is the board members from other clubs conspiring to get City banned from the CL before an independent hearing had taken place.
  • A lack of respect for a PL club is watching managers clearly ignore the finding of an independent report to insist on City’s guilt.
  • A lack of respect for a PL club is holding talks with an assistant manager and offering him the job without informing said club first.

• A lack of respect for a PL club is a club allowing a banner in their ground to ‘celebrate’ another clubs trophy less run. Whilst at the same time employing a manager who belittles said club in the media.
Where were this cockwombles articles about a lack of respect then?

Are you seriously complaining about someone characterising Pep saying "I have no respect for Arsenal" as "literally a lack of respect"?

That's exactly what it is, and half the people here have been celebrating Pep disrespecting Arsenal.

Are you seriously complaining about someone characterising Pep saying "I have no respect for Arsenal" as "literally a lack of respect"?

No, it’s the narrative of the article which infers Pep is in the wrong which I have an issue with.

I highlighted multiple example over how teams have shown City a lack of respect, but funnily enough, it is never perceived that way.

Yet Pep, says one truth about Arsenal and it’s him being ‘disrespectful’.

No, it’s the narrative of the article which infers Pep is in the wrong which I have an issue with.

I highlighted multiple example over how teams have shown City a lack of respect, but funnily enough, it is never perceived that way.

Yet Pep, says one truth about Arsenal and it’s him being ‘disrespectful’.

The narrative of the article doesn't suggest Pep is wrong, perhaps you should read it instead of a very selectively cut extract from someone with a grudge against the journalist.

Pep didn't say "a truth", he said he has no respect for them. Yes, that's literally disrespectful and that was the point.

La Liga (and Javier Tebas) knew about Fuenlabrada having 8 positive Covid cases before their game with Deportivo La Coruna and authorised them to travel anyway.

He's in hot water. Pep was right - he should have been focusing on his own league.

Well, well. Fuck Tebas, that little pocket-Donald.

fanscity.gif

Might not have seen this with VAR

Last edited:
Who needs enemies when you’ve got whoppers like Joe Butterfield spouting shite like this?

Weird when City fans feel the need to go to the absolute extreme and find reasons to pillory the club in order to demonstrate their impartiality. Anyway, one man's "nuance" is another man's bollocks imo and I know which one that is!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.