Nathan Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they buy Harvetz in addition to the Ajax winger and the German striker, I am not sure they buy will be spender over £35m on a fullback.

Maybe raise cash by selling Kante (?)

They're definitely getting a LB, seems like Telles, Tagliafico and Robin Gosens are the ones they're being linked with. I don't know how much they'll cost though.

I think they'll sell Jorginho, Lampard dropped him for the Scottish kid until he got injured.

I wonder if we'll have second thoughts after tonight defensive performance about who we'll sign

They're definitely getting a LB, seems like Telles, Tagliafico and Robin Gosens are the ones they're being linked with. I don't know how much they'll cost though.

I think they'll sell Jorginho, Lampard dropped him for the Scottish kid until he got injured.

Fair enough, forgot about him. Clearly not wanted.

Ake is a decent enough defender. The problem that he will have is that people will (rightly or wrongly) compare him to Kompany. But given time, playing/training alongside better players and under Pep's direction, he will undoubtedly improve as a player. So on that basis, I think he will represent good business if he comes to City?

I wonder if we'll have second thoughts after tonight defensive performance about who we'll sign
Fortunately the City management team don't react with the same knee jerk reaction that fans do. They would have known months ago what profile player that needed moving out and the type of replacement needed. That is the same reason why fans on a board doesn't work as there are many facets to running a successful club.

We have to shift some of the dross out that we have before we buy any more dross that we wont be able to move in 2 years time. We need a top class central defender not a player who is a stand in, I'd rather keep Stones than spend good money after bad bringing in a bench warmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.