Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up, or down! Silly Sally will be fellating Jordan Henderson on BBC breakfast at 0830 you have been warned !!!
It's even fucking worse, I turned it over to GMB when Henderson appeared only to be confronted by Spit the Dog. Put me right off me cornflakes!!

30 years! That's a lifetime of waiting, more than a generation to celebrate with this special team and special manager as described by spitty. It's almost as if no other clubs has had a longer wait for the Title ever ever.

Just a heads up, or down! Silly Sally will be fellating Jordan Henderson on BBC breakfast at 0830 you have been warned !!!

giphy.gif

Every channel practically begging Dipper fans to stay away from the stadium.
Good luck with that, considering they tried to burn down the most prominent
building in Dipperland the other week.
I wonder what the solution could be to stop the cheeky little scally wags turning up...

Simple solution to all this. Firstly roadblocks are set up around the stadium within a half mile radius. Anyone wanting to enter the area must prove they are a resident. Secondly make it very clear that if any fans gather around the stadium, in the centre, anywhere then the presentation will be cancelled and it will be just handed over without a fuss in secret. It isn't difficult for anyone with half a brain cell to organise which is why the GMP or some or force should be in charge tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.