Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cult just won’t be able to resist turning up at the Waco stadium in the hope that a gurning fist pumping Jurgen Koresh flashes them a glimpse of silver out of a window

Then they’ll get over excited, turn on the police and before you know it they’re the shame / laughing stock of the nation for the umpteenth time

I have to say I'm expecting it all to kick off tonight: those people have no sense of decency. There will be drunken punch-ups galore, vandalism, bricks through windows, etc - and the low-life thugs will all congregate together in the morning to brag about how much destruction they have caused between them.
We have all of us been down this road before, so many times. We know what is going to happen, we know their behaviour will once again bring shame on the footballing community, and we also know the police will take absolutely no action whatsoever against them.

Sickening, absolutely sickening.

"Hope everyone has a great time tonight and that people stay away from the ground. Let the press report on the best trophy presentation lift ever to grace the PL and not what might happen outside the ground"

From a cult member on RAWK. Clearly a Eurovision song contest fan if he likes cheese such as this ha ha

The cult just won’t be able to resist turning up at the Waco stadium in the hope that a gurning fist pumping Jurgen Koresh flashes them a glimpse of silver out of a window

Then they’ll get over excited, turn on the police and before you know it they’re the shame / laughing stock of the nation for the umpteenth time
Are his teeth silver?

I have to say I'm expecting it all to kick off tonight: those people have no sense of decency. There will be drunken punch-ups galore, vandalism, bricks through windows, etc - and the low-life thugs will all congregate together in the morning to brag about how much destruction they have caused between them.
We have all of us been down this road before, so many times. We know what is going to happen, we know their behaviour will once again bring shame on the footballing community, and we also know the police will take absolutely no action whatsoever against them.

And the press will totally ignore everything negative about them

BUT! BUT! BUT!
It was not us as our fans are der best in der werld
It was Everton, Chelsea, City, even Woking, but not Klopp's Klan

"Hope everyone has a great time tonight and that people stay away from the ground. Let the press report on the best trophy presentation lift ever to grace the PL and not what might happen outside the ground"

From a cult member on RAWK. Clearly a Eurovision song contest fan if he likes cheese such as this ha ha

Another "Best Ever" or "Best in the world"

Is there anything they've got, had, or done that they didn't proclaim to be "the best ever in the history of football"?

It's obvious they are going to attend in their thousands, the police have already stated that they haven't got the resources to stop any mass events happening, full on scouse fest expected the media in attendance to film lots of cheeky chappies setting fire to stuff, it's all high jinxs nothing malicious etc etc.
Are all their resources policing from home

It's obvious they are going to attend in their thousands, the police have already stated that they haven't got the resources to stop any mass events happening, full on scouse fest expected the media in attendance to film lots of cheeky chappies setting fire to stuff, it's all high jinxs nothing malicious etc etc.
Should get private security from Manchester and Leeds.That might do the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.