Holiday advice

Had our first holiday in Goa back in February, absolutely loved it and were hoping to return in January, holidays are being offered, prices are ok, although currently a bit higher than we paid last time. Such a big gamble to consider booking yet but I can't help but keep checking the prices, maybe the Canaries will be the best bet come January.
Not sure if we are going anywhere else this year but if we do it will probably be Cornwall.

Has anybody been away since restrictions on destinations have been lifted and what was your experience like? Were you able to do all the things you wanted to do on hol and relax?
Home tomorrow after 2 weeks in Nerja.
We have been coming for over 20 years and this is up there with the best of the lot.

Everything open , The Med is the cleanest I have ever seen , Restaurants with plenty of space ,everyone very happy to be getting back to near normal.
I will be wearing my mask a lot more back home , it’s reassuring and not a big deal at all although 35 degree heat is a bit testing.

All in all , business very much as ususual.

I'm looking at Rhodes at the moment for 29th August into September, almost pressed the button last night but the recent case increases have spooked me.

It's with TUI but they only promise to allow amendments upto 28 days till departure... Which is in 5 days time.
Due there in October. I was going to cancel as I didn't fancy all the hassle but it would have cost me half the price of the holiday. That being said we know the hotel/staff/area very well where we're going (been at least once every year for the last 10 or 12 years).

I keep expecting TUI to offer me a deal as they're selling what I got for £750 between the pair of us for £1.4k now.

Hoping Portugal gets the green light on Monday, took a punt on september flights whilst they are dirt cheap.

We are hoping the same. Booked for October, bit pissed off though as flights cost £180 each when I booked can now get there and back for £65 on our dates. Would have saved £600.

We are hoping the same. Booked for October, bit pissed off though as flights cost £180 each when I booked can now get there and back for £65 on our dates. Would have saved £600.
I had my eye on them before the green light announcement then when they didnt have Portugal on the list they went from about £80-90 return to £47 return.

If Cyprus don't move us to Cat A on the 1st of August ill be going Portugal by the looks of it.

What's the score with Cyprus and letting Brits in? I've been looking at a holiday there in mid September, hopefully it'll still be warm and the brats will be back in school

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.