The Spiteful Nine

I was feeling (just) a little sorry for him....standing out as a big bloke and all that. But if it's that wanker that's made me quite happy.
Does he calls himself Big D or something? I remember someone showing me that video at the time, he was bouncing around With his bleached hair and his shorts and giving it the mockney “Caaaaam on then” but he completely shat it and ran off when the young City lad gave him a slap

Does he calls himself Big D or something? I remember someone showing me that video at the time, he was bouncing around With his bleached hair and his shorts and giving it the mockney “Caaaaam on then” but he completely shat it and ran off when the young City lad gave him a slap
It's not something I watch normally, but I've seen a couple of shows, no idea what he's called but he's a gobby annoying ****.

I've no problem with Leeds, always a good atmosphere when I've seen us against them home or away. Think there's a Leeds myth stemming from the early 70s. Other than that period they've not done much. Fanwise? Well they finished above Villa last year and had smaller crowds I think. Never had more than us.

Arsenal on the other hand. Bunch of tarquins. Always seemed like the go to London club for poseur football fans.

The league has been better for our rise, anyone who argues otherwise is being a protectionist / populist wanker.

People have been saying for the last decade 'City will ruin football and win everything'. As much as I would love that to happen, it's just clearly NOT the fucking case. And they will continue to say it about 'Oh now CIty will dominate for a decade'....

This is exactly why other top leagues are rattled, it's the most interesting league on the planet.
The majority of the PL clubs clubs should be defending us against men like Tebas, soon they'll regret it.

The UEFA investigation was already too much stress for my fragile mental health, please don't tell another one by the PL from those w*nkers is on the cards.
That would surely damage the PL brand won't it if it comes out.

I've no problem with Leeds, always a good atmosphere when I've seen us against them home or away. Think there's a Leeds myth stemming from the early 70s. Other than that period they've not done much. Fanwise? Well they finished above Villa last year and had smaller crowds I think. Never had more than us.

Arsenal on the other hand. Bunch of tarquins. Always seemed like the go to London club for poseur football fans.
They're the shit of the earth,remember them pelting the disabled section at Barnsley with bricks in the late 80's....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.