Charlie McNeil??

I think even Charlie didn't know where his future stand at that time.

But anyway, I appreciate it when members post clear info with good manner.

I'm Charlie's godfather......my source is his dad.
When i posted he was going nowhere,he was going nowhere at that moment in time...As we know a lot can change in football in a short space of time.

I'm Charlie's godfather......my source is his dad.
When i posted he was going nowhere,he was going nowhere at that moment in time...As we know a lot can change in football in a short space of time.

Fair enough and thanks for sharing.

Would be a shame to see him go just when a few kids are getting chances.

Maybe @SPIDERBOY can give give an update.

He officially left 6-7 weeks ago. Looked like he was going to RB Leipzig, but have been quiet on that front for long now. He was a rag even when he was playing here, so I would not be surprised if he joined the rags

Sounds like another good talent lost.

However, you can see why he'd go with Liam Delap to compete with in future, let alone getting into the first team squad.

Sounds like another good talent lost.

However, you can see why he'd go with Liam Delap to compete with in future, let alone getting into the first team squad.

It’s a shame really I guess, but seeing someone like Mason Greenwood given a chance so young probably gives him extra hope of first team action?

His family also being reds probably makes it an even easier choice.

We’ve given chances to Garcia and Foden hopefully next year we can give another academy lad a chance maybe Braff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.