Jordan Henderson wins FWA Footballer of the Year

This award is a utter joke.

Henderson is a sh*thouse, gobsh*te bang average player in a team that won the title because we were sh*t and they had more than their fare share of dodgy officiating.

David Silva could and should have won that award in ever single season he's played in the Prem.
You're right TMT. Merlin has been the best midfielder in PL history with Viera in my opinion running him close when in his pomp at Arsenal. Way better than the golden generation of Scholes, Gerrard, Lampard and Beckham with whom England won the sum total of f**k all!

I don't know why anyone is surprised, and I certainly don't know why anyone cares who the scribblers vote for. They are universally despised by every fan base in the country and their award is totally meaningless.

Totally agree mate. The only surprise is it’s again a topic on here.

Never in doubt that a dipper would win the award, but Henderson, not even in the top 5 dipper players.

An hyperthetical question, if both Henderson and KdB became available for a transfer now, what % of teams wouldn't choose Kev ?

image-1jpeg.jpg

HIDEIOUS
EXAGGERATED
NAUSEATING
DREADFUL
EMBARRASSING
REPULSIVE
STUPID
OVERATED
NOBODY

Goes to show the Little England mentality of the press. Give it to the guy who runs around shouting at the ref and trying to bully the opposition's players. Can think of 5 Liverpool players more deserving. Can't wait for him to get back in the England team and be shown up for what he is again and give the ball away every chance he gets. Absolute donkey.

So once again proves that the FWA have no idea what they are writing about,as someone has said he's not even in the top 5 of Liverpool squad ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.