Who can replace Leroy Sane?

You’ve proven he would start

You should get her to do the maths And reading then mate as I said the qualifiers were 10%. Tiny tears lol.
So 5 games in the prelim rounds out of 13 in total does not equate to 10%.
Perhaps we should take all of Citys players records off them ... for daring to appear in both the EUROPA and CL prelim games.Talk about clutching at straws.

No I didn`t prove he would start. I stated that NOT any of our players can play 38 PL game s a season.So he`d get possibly the same amount of game time that he gets at Wolves.
So I say he is not guaranteed to start for Wolves and therefore isn’t good enough for us, you say he plays more than I think. I say he plays less than 3/4 of their games and therefore is good enough to play for city as I think we’d both agree (on this at least) our squad is better than Wolves. Do you honestly believe he’d get ‘as much‘ game time at City?

So 5 games in the prelim rounds out of 13 in total does not equate to 10%.
Perhaps we should take all of Citys players records off them ... for daring to appear in both the EUROPA and CL prelim games.Talk about clutching at straws.
You said total appearances this season were 51 I’m saying 5 appearance in qualifiers is 10% (ish) of 51.

So I say he is not guaranteed to start for Wolves and therefore isn’t good enough for us, you say he plays more than I think. I say he plays less than 3/4 of their games and therefore is good enough to play for city as I think we’d both agree (on this at least) our squad is better than Wolves. Do you honestly believe he’d get ‘as much‘ game time at City?
He`s started 25 PL games for Wolves this season out of 34,giving him a start percentage of 73.5 % so you can hardly say he doesn`t get enough games.Who the fuck nowadays gets a guaranteed starting place with a more than half decent team ... no-one.I can name you more than 10 players for City who haven`t made a 75% start for us ... does that make them shit or average.Does it hell ... its a squad game and therefore he`ll get plenty of game time from a manager who loves to rotate his squad.

Gerard Deulofeu could be an Option. I find him better than Torres, Havrtz and Co.

Quote post: What ? :)

Grealish could be better option to replace Leroy than Torres.

He played most of the games as LW

ahahahahahahahahaha absolutely not

I honestly thought that first post at the top was referring to Tony Grealish at first sight!

grealish.jpg

Showing my age back there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.