Fans back at the Etihad

There was a doctor on Panorama last light saying how she expects the second wave to come in the early Winter.

By the time October comes around the second wave may well be with us.

I’m expecting nothing to come of this at the moment and see where we are come the time
Second wave in early winter is a bonus as many on here and in the media have predicted one for the past eight weeks so if it doesn't come until November / December then happy days

Edit: I don't mean happy days it's coming back, just happy days it might not be back for a few more months by which time treatments will be better and we are nearer a vaccine

Second wave in early winter is a bonus as many on here and in the media have predicted one for the past eight weeks so if it doesn't come until November / December then happy days

Edit: I don't mean happy days it's coming back, just happy days it might not be back for a few more months by which time treatments will be better and we are nearer a vaccine

Saying the same here in the USA, medical industry saying they will basically be closing down doctors and clinics from October as they cannot differentiate between Covid and the Flu so they are going to assume its the former and wont be seeing patients....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.