Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we will get around 50m for him if he goes seeing that’s the minimum we get quoted for a central defender.

Do you think that our defence is good?
I don't think our defence is anywhere near as bad as most of the posters in the transfer forum like to make out. There's unquestionably room for improvement, the same could be said of every team in the world though. Our problems are exaggerated by our all out attacking approach in every game and a few too many players who in combination with each other let the pressing side of our game down which leaves our defence exposed.

Some on here can't see the woods for the trees.

If someone came on here for the 1st time and read what was said, they would be convinced that we had the best keeper, the best defence, the best midfield and the best strike-force in world football. It beggars belief that this perfect side, has lost more league games than United and Wolves and only one game more than a widely derided Arsenal side, who sit in 10th.

People had accepted our dire league form, because they had convinced themselves that we would come back and win the FA Cup and the CL. You know, because its just that easy. Some will only accept that this side has major flaws (especially defensively) when we finish the season with just the League Cup.

I can honestly say,you've never ever gave a aspiration speeches in your fking life fking doom & fking gloom.
Big deal,years ago we would have been happy what this season, but sometimes you can't win everything every year.
1 off the best strikers in the world.
2 off the best midfielders to grace football
3 maybe golden gloves winner 2019-20.
4 were still in cl & on our day we can beat anyone,so maybe just maybe it won't just be a league cup.
5,manager's reactions to getting walloped by us,best on the planet best in the world untouchable on there day
Wouldn't like to be anywhere near you going into fking battle.

I can honestly say,you've never ever gave a aspiration speeches in your fking life fking doom & fking gloom.
Big deal,years ago we would have been happy what this season, but sometimes you can't win everything every year.
1 off the best strikers in the world.
2 off the best midfielders to grace football
3 maybe golden gloves winner 2019-20.
4 were still in cl & on our day we can beat anyone,so maybe just maybe it won't just be a league cup.
5,manager's reactions to getting walloped by us,best on the planet best in the world untouchable on there day
Wouldn't like to be anywhere near you going into fking battle.

That hurt my eyes but I will give you 10/10 for effort.

He has to say that. Mendy is out of the Real Game, so Cancelo has a great chance of playing.
If he isn't slotted in as our #1 LB after Watford I'll be surprised.

Of course I suggested since he first signed that he was our best LB to very little agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.