Jordan Henderson wins FWA Footballer of the Year

It will also be TAA getting skinned by Sane without the benefit of a linesmen raising his flag when clearly onside or ignoring 2 footed lunges in the box.
Oh..is this the same TAA who got bamboozled, and made to look stupid by KDB during the build up for one of our goals when we smashed Liverpool 5-0 at the Etihad a couple of years ago?
This happened,iirc,right in front of the Family stand,so lots of young Mancunian budding football players will have learned" how to make a scouse full back look silly"
Watching Manchester City is an education.basically....

To be honnest if we’re gonna give it to someone who has done charity work then I’d go for rashford all day long. He may be a united player but it’s hard not to like him
The whole Henderson thing is as usual a way of bringing it back to the dippers
He’s not even a candidate for the top 10

I have it on good authority that Fernades has won next year's award.
Oh absolutely!
And they are probably making up a new prize trophy thing for his dive ,as tho shot...theatrical fall in birmingham the other week....just to 'win' a penalty for manyoo,struggling at nil nil against the mighty relegation threatened Villa.....enter stage bruno and jon moss.corruption1 villa /football nil.

If ever one incident makes you hate a player.....that was it.Disgraceful behaviour from a professional footballer.and for football pundits like gary no nothing nevillev to say utd have found their own David Silva makes my blood boil.
David Silva has never taken a dive during his City career.a consummate professional,who tries to stay on his feet at all times.unlike the cheating posing european midfield players our noisy corrupt neighbours seem to keep buying.
Some of us true Football fans..are not fooled...and are in fact appalled.
Bruno diver man should be ashamed of himself,and as fir comparing the fraud to Merlin.....
Are you tripping?

Both players awards are basically voted by the same people. The writers award is obviously the same scribes who have been taking pot shots at our club and took great displeasure in us being cleared by CAS.
The PFA may be the players vote but it's the same scribes who set the agenda. They will set their stall out in Jan/Feb and big up their favourites. Once they have used their proganda tool it has influenced the players too. Even last year sterling was bigged up by the media as our representative even though Bernardo was probably our best player

I am amazed that James Milner has not won some sort of lifetime achievement award, I am sure it will happen.

I may be a **** but my lasting memory of Jordan Henderson is basically him putting long balls out for goal kicks against Croatia in the World Cup semi final
That game alone showed that he is limited beyond belief and shouldn’t even be in the England side.
Without salah and mane making his aimless punts into the channels look good he is a Burnley level player.

I've no love for the Turd Moor East Lancs six-fingered brigade but that is a slight insult! Jordi showed us a masterclass that night with those long balls deep into the corners that pressurised the opposition who then had to take a throw in instead of a goal kick. They take years of practice - ask Slippy Starfish, he was an arch-exponent of the skill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.