Thank You and Good Luck Leroy | Signs for Bayern

Leroy got what he wanted, time to move on. The future is Phil.

I'm far from convinced that DID really want it , and especially at the outset of Bayerns interest .... I think he's got genuine affection for this club , it's people , and for Guardiola, and that he had to think long and hard about leaving ..... but time passed , he was being constantly influenced from Germany (one Bayern player was ringing him EVERY Day!), and he was eventually persuaded that his future lay elsewhere , simple as that!

Well I suppose a City could have doubled his money , but there were too many people from Germany asking him to come home, and probably pushing how much better it would be for both his international chances, and his mum ...... you just KNEW he was open to persuasion, or he'd have come out openly and reassured both club and fans that he really wanted to stay here ...... at the end of the day how many Germans play in the premiership???
He said last May be was staying ,things happen

You could see the writing was on the wall for either Sane or Mahrez the second they were united in the same squad , they are both very similar players, and both are far too good to play second fiddle to anyone ...... the trouble with Sane was that he allowed himself to be influenced , by Bayern and one or two of their players , by the German team manager, and by his mother .... and he was always likely to succumb to their pleas simply because he was German, and they just don't seem to stay in England for too long ....... but personally I like both players.
They are completely different types of players

Forget him. Gone. Move on.
Sorry..i do understand your stance...back in fhe day i used to think forget him when a player left City.
I get that.
But leroy Sane was different.As a left footed midfielder myself,and as somone who started supporting City as a kid down to Peter Barnes brilliant wing play...i cant just forget Leroy Sane.
He was probably the most dangerous left sided winger ive ever had the privilege of watching play football
Sane had devestating speed and ball control,the like id not seen before. Ive hugely enjoyed watching this lad play football for Manchester City,watching him destroy full backs,including Liverpool at the Etihad,in the 5nil win where he demonstrated his eye for goal..that kid was a wonderful example of left wing play,and i for one will never forget him.i saw his debut for us at old trafford,came on late 2nd half,Pep put him on the right wing for some reason,he looked uncomfortable, purely due to being on his wrong side..but you could see in him ...the capacity to destroy full backs...and thats what he did,time and again for City contributing crucial goals in vital matches...
I wish Leroy Sane all the best.A legend, in my eyes,..another superb left winger for City.

Sorry..i do understand your stance...back in fhe day i used to think forget him when a player left City.
I get that.
But leroy Sane was different.As a left footed midfielder myself,and as somone who started supporting City as a kid down to Peter Barnes brilliant wing play...i cant just forget Leroy Sane.
He was probably the most dangerous left sided winger ive ever had the privilege of watching play football
Sane had devestating speed and ball control,the like id not seen before. Ive hugely enjoyed watching this lad play football for Manchester City,watching him destroy full backs,including Liverpool at the Etihad,in the 5nil win where he demonstrated his eye for goal..that kid was a wonderful example of left wing play,and i for one will never forget him.i saw his debut for us at old trafford,came on late 2nd half,Pep put him on the right wing for some reason,he looked uncomfortable, purely due to being on his wrong side..but you could see in him ...the capacity to destroy full backs...and thats what he did,time and again for City contributing crucial goals in vital matches...
I wish Leroy Sane all the best.A legend, in my eyes,..another superb left winger for City.

Fine but legend?

You cheapen the word

I'm far from convinced that DID really want it , and especially at the outset of Bayerns interest .... I think he's got genuine affection for this club , it's people , and for Guardiola, and that he had to think long and hard about leaving ..... but time passed , he was being constantly influenced from Germany (one Bayern player was ringing him EVERY Day!), and he was eventually persuaded that his future lay elsewhere , simple as that!
I think it was all about spending a lot of time on the bench with Raheem Sterling on the left wing.
He's too good to be on any bench. It's no place for a player such as him.
If I was him I'd have probably left.
Plus playing for Germanys no 1 team will help him with the international team.

A great player but way too much baggage as Bayern will find out. For all the great play we witnessed that got us off the edge of our seat, I always remember the sulks and moodiness. When you see the way Raz plays the game with a smile on his face, chalk and cheese. Undoubtedly a good player but we will replace.

Hugely talented, he scared opposing defenders to death.
Our squad is weaker without him, hopefully we'll bring someone in with his pace in the summer.
I wish him well personally but not Bayern Munich.
Perfect scenario for me, Sane has a worldie season but BM win nothing.

Great, great player and still so young. Never forget his two best goals, for me, were the LiVARpool goal and (Palace home?) chipped the defender, ran around him, then poked the ball home.

Good luck you man, stay fit and you will be one of the best in the world. You will be missed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.