Tosin Adarabioyo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be interesting what happens to him now another loan or stay at city and give him a few games to have a look.

will have to be another loan because he's now worth a lot more than we'd get in this market.

Hopefully we can send more guys to Rovers because they've been perfect for Tosin.

will have to be another loan because he's now worth a lot more than we'd get in this market.

Hopefully we can send more guys to Rovers because they've been perfect for Tosin.
The problem with that is that his contract expires next summer. There's big decisions to be made for him in the coming weeks imo

I honestly think it's time to either sell him on, or bring him home and give him a run out in the cup games to see if he's got what it takes to make the grade at the highest level. Ota's at the end of his time here, and I'm not at all sure that Pep's faith in John Stones is very solid, now. We in fact need two centre halves, and we've got to get them from somewhere.

I honestly think it's time to either sell him on, or bring him home and give him a run out in the cup games to see if he's got what it takes to make the grade at the highest level. Ota's at the end of his time here, and I'm not at all sure that Pep's faith in John Stones is very solid, now. We in fact need two centre halves, and we've got to get them from somewhere.

sell him for say £10m to a PL club with a buyback clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.