Last Film You Saw

Ad Astra.

There’s been a lot of shit space films recently hasn’t there?

Chalk it off with Gravity, the Martian etc. and throw them in the bin.

Interstella was alright but got too ridiculous.

The Outpost.

U.S. troops under attack from the Taliban. (Orlando Bloom & Scott Eastwood)

As an action film goes its a little bit different but it hits home when you find out it is a true story.

When the film finishes, keep watching, they interview the soldiers who survived., sad & powerful.

I wont give it a rating, it is what it is. You decide

Ad Astra.

There’s been a lot of shit space films recently hasn’t there?

Chalk it off with Gravity, the Martian etc. and throw them in the bin.

Interstella was alright but got too ridiculous.

Second to last film I saw. It reminded me of lots of films, especially recent sci fi ones,
‘It’s better to travel hopefully than arrive’ would be the best way to sum up my view. So many films are a letdown in the third act. Set up looks good, intrigue, tension and plot lines all build up, and then ... oh, is that it?.

Most recent was Three Billboards. Been a while (if ever) since I saw a film like it. Thriller, comedy, crime drama, family drama/tragedy, police procedural, meditation on life?
McDormand is always worth watching, and the rest of the cast were great too.
Not entirely sure on the plot, but it was certainly more memorable than most things I’ve watched, 8/10, and to anyone who’s not seen it, I definitely recommend watching it.

Capone
Tom Hardy

If you appreciate great acting, watch this movie. Otherwise, you might want to look out for better plot experiences.

Watched Tale of Tales last night.Weird,wonderful film. Gonna watch it again tonight.Toby Jones plays a big part,surely our answer to Peter Dinklage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.