Can we reach the Champions League final?

Would love to use all the arguments about conspiracy etc but there is a more simple reason why we won’t be in the CL final - we just ain’t good enough - losing 9 games in the PL this season isn’t CL pedigree - especially when those losses are to teams like Norwich.

Best team doesn't always win it, Chelsea had 10 losses and finished 6th the year they won it. Our best run to the semis was a year we lost 10 in the league.

Would love to use all the arguments about conspiracy etc but there is a more simple reason why we won’t be in the CL final - we just ain’t good enough - losing 9 games in the PL this season isn’t CL pedigree - especially when those losses are to teams like Norwich.
An injury-depleted Spurs got to the final last year. Things just need to go our way which is.... unlikely given how everything normally plays out for us in this competition lol (and I'm not speaking solely about refereeing - the mentality and focus needs to be turned on in the way it was at the Bernabeu for the rest of the tournament)

The first game is against a spanish team, so it would seem unlikely we'd get a spanish referee, don't think even uefa are that bent.
I bet it's the German one who signalled the final score before Kick off at Klanfield.

Everyone is saying UEFA will shaft us but as I understand we are trying to build bridges with them and Khaldoon spoke in a conciliatory tone straight after. The CAS verdict. Also, UEFA had the chance to stich us in the first leg but as I recall the ref was fair and gave us decisions.

Marvin do you really expect UEFA, to allow us to win the Champions League this season. I certainly do not expect us to win the Champions League this season. The one reason is that, this is the only way that UEFA can get back at us.

What we need is when we play Real Madrid is the British press to be on our side. By that I mean that should the ref be against us they should come out and say so. Do I expect the British press to be on our side in one word no.

Just look at the way the British press treated us when they thought that we had broken FFP. Have anyone of them ever apologised when CAS said we were not guilty. Not one of them have to my knowledge.

Marvin do you really expect UEFA, to allow us to win the Champions League this season. I certainly do not expect us to win the Champions League this season. The one reason is that, this is the only way that UEFA can get back at us.

What we need is when we play Real Madrid is the British press to be on our side. By that I mean that should the ref be against us they should come out and say so. Do I expect the British press to be on our side in one word no.

Just look at the way the British press treated us when they thought that we had broken FFP. Have anyone of them ever apologised when CAS said we were not guilty. Not one of them have to my knowledge.

The Sun will have a full page of Pep's bald napper - touch it to give City Covid-19. You're correct, we recieve no support even as last team standing, it's a disgrace. Hope we win it 4 times in a row like the league cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.