Thank You and Good Luck Leroy | Signs for Bayern

Agree with this. I think he is so good that there’s almost no ceiling for him. I too loved Peter Barnes but think Leroy shades it. I was only a teenager when Tueart and Barnes left and was very upset. Just the same as with Leroy.
But City and Pep go on hopefully to plenty more glory
I do remember being upset when Dennis Tueart left Manchester City.my whole world stopped.
As far as i could see as teenager.Tueart was City.Dennis Tueart was Manchester City.i could not comprehend what was happening.How could Tueart play for...another club.wheres America anyway?
Still hurts me now to this day tbf.

Fine but legend?

You cheapen the word
Perhaps your right Sir.
But in my eyes,..as a left footed football player myself......Barnes,Mark Kennedy, Paul Simpson,Ricky Holden,Peter Beagrie,tommy hutch.....all legends in my eyes for they played in the position i would have loved to play for City.its a personal thing.wide left footballers are a different breed.
Leroy Sane was legendary, in my eyes,for the short time he played for City.
Left wing play of the highest order,bar none.
Imo.

I don't know how true it is but apparently Leroy putting off Bayern and players from other clubs in Germany from playing for us. According to one German newspaper Bold he is spending a lot of time with Daviid Alaba and trying his best to stop him from coming to us. If this turns out to be true, ten I hope that Leroy spends most of his time on the benchmark season.

should we come up against Bayern in this season's Champions League I hope we give them a good hammering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.