Can we reach the Champions League final?

If we play at our best and have no more or less luck than anyone else we have a great chance.

Strangely having the rounds only over one leg goes against us though as luck has more of a chance over a one-off match and we have been great at home recently.
Sort of agree,but at this level any fuck ups will be punished by the opposition,if they do miss similar chances that we have give up,then maybe our name might be on the trophy so to speak,although the Madrid game is gonna be a hum dinger in my opinion,they are in far better form than when we played the first leg...

We have some great players but also seen a lot of keystone cops defending this season, which sadly could be our downfall.

The stats, number of clean sheets, skew the performance if the defence this year. It only really performs when the teams press is spot on and faces literally no pressure. Not sure we can maintain that against the top sides.

Another season comes to an end... except it doesn't. This season can still be one of our best ever and it's 4 matches away.

Chances?

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/soccer-predictions/champions-league/

32% Favouites

Most likely route:

Real Madrid
Juventus
Bayern
PSG

I'm hoping, if we make it to the SF, it's Barca rather than Bayern.

Typical City would win it this year after all the FFP stuff.
Not trying to put a dampener on it but winning the CL now doesn’t constitute one of our best ever seasons in my eyes. Last season does. If we won the FAC and CL then that does too but league cup and CL?

Reactions: mat
If we can get through against Madrid, I think it will give the team a big confidence boost. The defence needs to tighten up and we need to be clinical in front of goal.

Could you imagine that UEFA would allow a PSG/City final. The old boys club piss would boil over.

As someone else said every match might have Monaco at home type score. That's IF, and it's a big IF we're allowed to compete with Real.

Won't happen. I honestly think we're destined to never win that vipers pit of a competition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.